Top 10 Places To Drink Coffee In Las Vegas20 November 2009 in Where / What?
Heading off to Las Vegas for a crazy-cool vacation but need to have a regular coffee fix or explore some new coffee options. Here’s our tried and proven top 10 list of places to drink coffee in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- NM Cafe – for the ‘fashionista’ who’ll be enjoying the 200+ boutiques at the Fashion Show Mall. It’s located at the mall entrance on the first level. (702) 697-7340
- FIRST Food & Bar – located in The Shoppes At The Palazzo, it offers good coffee, good food and a friendly-neighborhood bar vibe. Find it on the second level, next door to Barneys. (702) 607-3478
- Red Cup Cafe – located at the M Resort, it offers a fabulous view/skyline of the Las Vegas Strip. (877) 673-7678
- Canyon Ranch Cafe – located in The Shoppes At The Palazzo, it offers great options for health food enthusiasts including organic dishes, beers and wines. (702) 414-3633
- Postrio Cafe – located in The Venetian, this swanky spot offers charming decor and decadent creations to go with your coffee. (702) 796-1110
- Palio – located in the Bellagio Casino/Hotel, it offers a nice, quaint atmosphere. (702) 693-7111
- Espressamente Illy – located in The Shoppes At The Palazzo, it is perfect for the wi-fi obsessed. Sample their delicious Italian coffee while uploading your trip photos. (702) 869-2233
- JJ’s Boulangerie – located in Paris Las Vegas, enjoy this sexy setting with some delicious French pastry to go with your coffee. (702) 946-7000
- Expresso King Kafe – although located off the strip (it’s at S. Highland Drive), it’s definitely a Vegas gem that’s worth a visit. (702) 733-6867
- 24/7 – as its name implies, it’s open 24 hours a day everyday; located at the Palms. (702) 942-7777
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
- Cheese – Such A Nutritious Food
24 June 2011
- Gifts For Coffee Lovers, Specialty Blend Coffee & More
9 March 2011
- Remodeling? Don’t Forget The Pot Racks
13 May 2010
- Sourcing Commercial Restaurant Supplies
3 April 2010
- Shopping For The Kitchen
4 January 2010
- Reine Isham:
I was traveling thru Vermont on vacation and stopp...