Christmas Is Coming And …12 June 2009 in General
Christmas is all of six months away, but here are a few things that we start thinking about from as far away as now, but that are specific and important to the Christmas season:
- A nice freshly cut Christmas tree. As it gets closer to December, fresh Christmas trees are scarce and more expensive. We typically put up two, and we have a local supplier that we pre-order through in order to secure our Christmas trees and beat the rush.
- Extra supplies of Christmas-themed coffee cups and supplies. It goes without saying that it looks nicer to serve your coffee in a nice coffee cup with a santa design or something of the sort.
- Christmas wallpapers – we have computer monitors in our coffee house that displays ads etc., but we also show cool looking Christmas / snowy-themed Christmas wallpapers.
More tips soon!
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
- Cheese – Such A Nutritious Food
24 June 2011
- Gifts For Coffee Lovers, Specialty Blend Coffee & More
9 March 2011
- Remodeling? Don’t Forget The Pot Racks
13 May 2010
- Sourcing Commercial Restaurant Supplies
3 April 2010
- Shopping For The Kitchen
4 January 2010
- Reine Isham:
I was traveling thru Vermont on vacation and stopp...